Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm a bad blogger.

I have to give kudos to those who can really do this stuff more than twice a year. It's harder than it looks. I find it wholly unbelievable that people actually get paid to blog. I mean, I've been getting paid as a freelance writer for about 6 months now and I'm still baffled every time I receive a payment.

I think I should hire my own personal editor. Just somebody who can e-mail me at least once a week to say, "I'm going to need that dog hair story by 5 p.m. No later." (I know, huh? You're totally dying for the dog hair story now. It's a gem.) What do you think? I could even pay you in dog hair if it means that much to you.

So the next time you see me in person (or somewhere on this wide world of interwebs), say, "hey, you crazy bitch, you need to post another blog entry because it's been too long and I need more of your awesome wordage." But only if you really mean it. Because I'd hate to have you say such things to me if you're only going to sit behind your computer screen and laugh at every horrible blog post I write. And sooner or later, I'll find out that you're some evil mastermind set out to ruin my promising career in blogging.

Come to think of it, I really like "awesome wordage." New blog title? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment